Samsung Brings Galaxy Note 2 in to India release Android smart phonesMobile handset companies are competing with one another to release smart phones in to Indian market. Samsung has come up with Galaxy Note 2 smart phone in India. This mobile phone runs on Android v4.1 or Jelly Bean version of operating system. It is powered by 1.6 Ghz Processor and 2 GB Ram. According to
Company President and CEO BD Park, this mobile has got many other advanced features also.
Special features of Galaxy 2:
- Better display with 5.5 inches and HD support.
- Images can be edited as per our preference, using the S Pen
- Using the multi tasking system, one can do other works even when watching videos.
- Air View feature which gives preview of image gallery, S panel, email and video previous has been introduced for the first time.
- 8 megapixels resolution camera on the rear end and 1.9 megapixels resolution camera on the front side
Internal memory provided on Galaxy Note 2 is 64 GB. This mobile can attract youth because of the reason that it has high battery life and sleek design. Price of this mobile phone which comes in to market next week (i.e. in the first week of October 2012) has been fixed as Rs.39,900/-.